unlinking my calendars

Catherine579
Level 2
Clacton-on-Sea, United Kingdom

unlinking my calendars

Hi, I have looked at the threads about unlinking calendars but none give an answer.  So here is the question again.  My calendars are linked for my 2 rooms in one property but when one room is booked the other becomes unavailable also.  I have tried to make it available but cannot. Help please. 

14 Replies 14
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Hello @Catherine579. From what I can see in your profile, you rent two rooms. So you don't sync them - they are independent. Do you also rent the whole house? Only then will you need to sync the bedrooms to the entire place calendar.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Catherine579
Level 2

Hi, too late they are linked. Now realised it is a mistake and need to unlist.  Tried edit on sync page but it would not work.

@Catherine579 wrote:

Hi, too late they are linked. Now realised it is a mistake and need to unlist.  Tried edit on sync page but it would not work.

how did you unlink them

@Catherine579 wrote:

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Catherine579

go to listings /availability / linked calendars (edit) / edit / and then ucheck the small green icon / save

Hi. Availablity does not come up under listings 😞

Catherine579
Level 2

sorted now thank you

Hi,

have the same problem as Toni. edit button does not react though, so I cannot unlink calendars. What am I doing wrong??? Thanks for help if you have any tips.

Brigitte

Hi, I am having this problem too, the edit button will not work, Did you have any luck and if so what did you do? Many thanks

Candida

Thank you so much I did not even know that my two listings calendars were linked and blocked each other's booked dates. I just unlinked and days showed available. 

Puno hvala and pozdrav, Darko. 

Hi how did you fixed it. I have the same problem. I linked this morning and not three of my property booked and I can not rent them out.

Alex4
Level 2
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

I am interested in this thread. I have had nothing but headaches from HomeAway (their website tells me to reset my password every single time I try to manage the listing) so I am going to unlink the calendar from my AirBnB. Because it has ALSO taken over my AirBnB calendar! (Grrrr.) Thanks for the tips. I have my fingers crossed.

Alex4
Level 2
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

It worked like a charm. Thanks!

Hooman2
Level 1
Wellington, New Zealand

From Airbnb Hom Page do:

1. Host -> Hosting Dashbort

2. Click on the room/house that you have for rent and you want to unsync its calendar

3. Click Availability

4. Under Link Airbnb Calendar click on Edit to Link/Unlink your calendar

Lyndy4
Level 1
Newton Abbot, United Kingdom

I had the same problem and then found that when airb&b booked guests into one 2 bed property it automatically blocked the dates out on my other 1 bed property. Here is the answer if you want to link and if you don't.

(1). Go to your Dashboard (Home page)  Select Listings. (2). Click Availability and  Pricing. (3). Scroll to linked calendar availability then click EDIT. (4). Click create linked calanders create linked calendar. The listing you select will become the Parent listing. (5). Click NEXT. (6). Select any other listing you want to link to the Parent property. (7). click SAVE.  TO UNLINK your properties from each other. Follow all the same steps above except UNSELECT the tick box on step (4). and click SAVE. The link will be removed. You will then have more control over your bookings in each property. I only wish I found this out earlier because I have missed out on loads of bookings due to mine being linked.  Happy hosting!