using saved messages

Answered!
Rachel379
Level 2
United Kingdom

using saved messages

When wishing to use a 'saved message' while it may seem available when I click on 'use saved message' nothing happens.  The box is ready to input the message with the curser active but nothing opens up or moves across? This is a regular problem. Any suggestions?

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

It is working okay for me, @Rachel379. I am working in Chrome on a PC. What device/browser are you using? Maybe it wants rebooting? 

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

It is working okay for me, @Rachel379. I am working in Chrome on a PC. What device/browser are you using? Maybe it wants rebooting? 

And, sorry, this is going to sound basic, but you actually have a Saved Message written, is that right? You are just trying to get it to show up? If I have misunderstood, let me know. Actually writing the Saved Message is a bit convoluted, but I will happily explain if that is what you need.

Hi Lawrene,

I saw your previous post and my question is how to create templates/Saved Messages... seems to me there should be a simple tab to click and create these. I'm accustomed to doing it within the phone app, but can't seem to find my way via desktop version.

@Lawrene0 wrote:

And, sorry, this is going to sound basic, but you actually have a Saved Message written, is that right? You are just trying to get it to show up? If I have misunderstood, let me know. Actually writing the Saved Message is a bit convoluted, but I will happily explain if that is what you need.

@Ed-and-Melissa0  Go to any reservation and click on Use a Saved Message. Then Click on Save a New Message. Hit Save when your done, then click on the X to close. 

otMine isn't working either. It worked for months but now does not. I know how to use it, it just does not function.

Yes Lawrene, you are spot on.  I changed to Chrome and now it works fine.  Thanks very much, Rachel 

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Rachel379 The saved messages are messages that YOU create. There are no template responses provided by Airbnb. So if you find what works for your situation and save the message in that box via cut and paste. 

Good Luck!

’You know it’s hard out here for a Host’

Rob185
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Does anyone else wish saved messages offered the following functions: 

1) you can only delete them in the desktop version wouldn’t it be helpful if they could be deleted from the apps too?

2) How do you suggest a new added function to AirBnB management?

I’d like to suggest the function of being able to rearranging the saved messages to suit my needs instead of having to scroll through all the messages until I find the appropriate one!