very confusing on paying.....have we been paid? is the reservation real?

very confusing on paying.....have we been paid? is the reservation real?

hi, 

so we had our guests last night. All my page says is that the reservation has been accepted. It says nothing about the guest checing in, that they have stayed. 

They are gone now. I wanted to write a review on them. All my page says is " you have NO reviews to write" ..... Ummm yea, I do.......

so now Im concerned, did this " not happen" according to AIRNUB?

2 Replies 2
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Danny-and-Tatanya0 you should read the articles on payouts and reviews in the Help section of your dashboard for detailed info. Here's a snapshot: 

Airbnb presumes that guests checked in at the time you set as the check-in time unless they are notified otherwise.  Payouts are sent to your bank account 24 hours after the checkin time.  You will get a message from ABB when they send the payout.  Depending on your bank, it may take a day or two to show in your account. 

A couple of days after check-out, you and your guest will receive a message from Airbnb asking for each of you to leave a review.  You can't leave a review until you get this message from Airbnb. 

Again, get more details from Help. 

Good luck...love the Sandia Mountains, especially at sunset!

Thank you once again Claire!!! I saw a portion of that snap shot you posted, but for some reson, I didnt see anything about " Unless they hear otherwise, or the review part.

So again, many thanks!!!!