what channel manager will sync with the air bnb calendar? I am with little hotelier ?

Susie7
Level 1
Lilydale, Australia

what channel manager will sync with the air bnb calendar? I am with little hotelier ?

I get 30% of my bookings through my website and 70% through airbnb.. so tired of having to manage 2 booking systems.. I want to have a chanel manager that will sync with air bnb calendar.. any recemendations? I am currently with siteminder/little hotellier.. I heard 247 chanel manager will sync... Help??

15 Replies 15

This is very interesting and an official list of Channel Managers certified by Airbnb is strongly necessary. 

Kenny18
Level 2
Cabbage Tree Creek, Australia

I am looking at joining Little Hotelier. The sales guy from 'Little Hotelier' said that they may have a connection to Airbnb by about January/Febuary. I would feel a lot more comfortable using the Instant Book feature if this was all sorted.

Hi Kenny,

any news on this? I still do not see Airbnb listed on littlehotelier. If it does not work then there is no point for me getting a channel manager...

Cheers

Fabrice

Yesterday littlehotelier said early March, l informored him it was early March.... He said that is all l know.

Elizabeth349
Level 1
Brisbane, Australia

Hi Susie

Did you sort out the problem with syncing calendars with airbnb?

WE have been using little hotelier to sync bookings from our website,

agoda and booking.com..... but what will sync with airbnb?

would love to know the answer. Thanks Elizabeth

Searra0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I am looking for a new property management platform and I recently spoke to a sales rep at LittleHotelier who said they are "working on the Airbnb integration", which makes me nervous as it seems they have been using that line for awhile.  In my research, I did come across another booking Platform called LiveRez that does have Airbnb integration.  Unfortunately, it's pricing model is based on bookings, instead of a flat rate. In addition, there is a high initial cost to create your website and then it is on their proprietary platform/servers, so you no longer own your own website, which I am not comfortable with.

I agree that AirBnb should release a list of approved channel managers.

spoke with little hotelier/siteminder recently and they said they may have integration with airbnb within the next few months.  seems like this story has been going on for a while now.

its november.  no airbnb in site with siteminder /littlehotelier

Hi Justin,

My names Beau and I work in Business Development for SiteMinder and Little Hotelier. 

If you haven’t already heard, today it was announced that Airbnb has selected SiteMinder as their first global hotel technology partner.

That means for the first-time boutique hotels and B&Bs can have a real-time connection of room rates and availability between their PMS and Airbnb. 

For more information, you can check out the official announcement on Airbnb’s website here: http://bit.ly/2EpS8Eb

You can also express your interest here: http://bit.ly/2FWVwU2 

Let me know if you want any further information.

Thanks,
Beau

Refuse to synch with my little hotelier, or penalize me for declining resuests in high season when the bookings and cancellations come too fast to monitor constantly...is there a third option??

Try Avirato! 

https://avirato.com/

Its in spanish

Jen Jeanselme
Rick110
Level 2
Prinsenbeek, Netherlands

Hi Everybody,

Pleae alow me to introduce myself!

My name is Rick, I work for a company called RoomRaccoon!

We from RoomRaccoon can help you guys out with a PMS, Booking-Engine AND Channel-Manager that connects with AirBnB and other big booking-websites. 

Rick 

[Email hidden]

Jacqui57
Level 1
Barbados

I heard Booking factory can work with Air BNB too