what extras do you supply for a two night stay?

David3267
Level 10
Torquay, United Kingdom

what extras do you supply for a two night stay?

Just had a review stating ' Take everything' which seems seems a little harsh, to me.

We provide tea, coffee, fresh milk in the fridge, salt, pepper, mixed herbs, dried chillis, cooking oil, cereals and biscuits We supply washing tablets for the washing machine, shampoo, conditioner and soap. Washing up liquid, hand soap, scrubby cloth, dish cloth and tea towel.

I think she was referring to consumables rather than all the other amenities we supply (linen, towels, irons, hairdryers etc etc.

I'm not sure what more 'everything' people expect?

Any help welcome please

16 Replies 16
Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@David3267   That does seem odd, I would almost message the guest to find out what 'everything' else she was expecting?  It sounds like you stock about what we do, which to me, is A LOT, and it means that guests don't have to go out and buy spices/oil/vinegar/coffee/tee, we also have condiments, ketchup,  pancake syrup, mustard, mayo and jam, also sugar:)  I'd be insulted if someone complained, although someone did once complain because she wanted milk which we do not supply for a variety of reasons.

David3267
Level 10
Torquay, United Kingdom

Hi Mark, not worth chasing after people like this. If we had provided sugar (which we now do everybody!) she'd have wanted caster rather than granulated!