where do i find my up coming reservations

Barbara190
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

where do i find my up coming reservations

Hi , I am going mad , everytime I get a grip on Airbnb they go and change things , now i cant find the list of my upcoming reservations or the historical one , can anyone help ?, and WHY have airbnb decided to make this information difficult to find ????? thank you 

9 Replies 9
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Barbara190,

No one here can answer the why question 😞

As to where, the list of reservations is now found by clicking on "Host", then on "Listings" in the menu and then on "Your Reservations" on the left hand side.

Steve.

Thanks Steve, I did find it eventually but not before I had flung my laptop across the room in total frustration, sometimes i think Airbnb has too many interns in there trying to make their mark !  cheers barbara

Antonia-And-Jerry0
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

On my laptop, Here is what I do to print a list of all my future and past reservations easily.

1) Login freshly to www.airbnb.com (I get lost if I don't login freshly to find my reservations list 🙂

2) click on 'Host'

3) click on 'Hosting Dashboard'

At the top of the Dashboard page, I see 'Notifications', and below that I see "Reservations".

Below "Reservations", I see a list of reservations for 'Today, then Tomorrow, then everyday after".

But, the trick is to simply look to the right of 'Reservations' on this page and you will see two options, one for "Multi-Calendar" and the second one for "All Reservations".  THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!

It seems funny that on some laptops, the list of reservations is now found by clicking on "Host", then on "Listings" in the menu and then on "Your Reservations" on the LEFT hand side as Steve from Ireland described below.

But, on my laptop (I am in America) the list of reservations is now found by clicking on "Host", then on "Hosting Dashboard" in the menu and then on "All Reservations" on the RIGHT hand side.

Hello @Antonia-And-Jerry0,

The layout of the site has changed recently so what worked for me in December no longer applies. There's now no left hand side list of options so the "Hosting dashboard" way is now the only one that I see as well.

Steve.

Im dying in frusteration over a similar situation, maybe you can help. Once I click on ALL RESERVATIONS i do get the list of all my upcoming reservations BUT in backwark order. LIke my furtherst out reservations are first and I have to dig to like page 23 of 205 to find my most upcoming, newest resrvations. It makes NO sense. Is there anyway to change the order of the reservations list so the most upcoming ones are listed first? Please help!!! Thanks! 

Hello @Amy-And-Phil0,

I hadn't check the reservations list in a few months and now see what you report. There doesn't seem to be any way to change the order though.

Steve.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

hello @Barbara190,

On your dashboard, just scroll down, and then all upcoming reservations are shown.

(and have been there all the time)

Also a textlink there to show ALL reservations.

Best regards, Emiel

But the order of bookins are backwards! My furthest out bookings are listed first. How can I get my most upcoming resrvations appear at the top of the list? It's totally wrong and frusterating how they currently have it. I have to dig to like page 23 of 205 to get to my bookings for this week. Please help!