where to edit "You must also acknowledge" section

where to edit "You must also acknowledge" section

Hi there! I changed a few details in my listing, but when I go to the preview on the app,  then "house rules" - at the bottom there's a section "You Must Also Acknowledge" and the info remains the same. I can't trace back where to edit this. I've looked on desktop/site and app, and can't find where that information remains or how to access that space. I even restarted my phone and reopened aibnb (not uninstall) in hopes that it just didn't update. Hope you can help, thanks! 

*It's the "Some spaces are shared" and "amenity limitations" portions. 

10 Replies 10
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I am happy to help, @Amber164 but I am on a computer so I am not sure how this translates to a phone.  Anyway the rules are under "booking settings".  Scroll to house rules and select edit.  Then scroll down and you will see how to add the limitations you want under "details your guests must know about your home."  Hope this helps!

thanks!! got it. 

@Amber164

On the app.... go to Listings > click on your listing > click on Booking settings (next to Listing, at the top)

Under Booking, go to House rules and if you scroll down, you can "Edit" your "Additional rules" and "Details guests must know about your home" which is what I think you are looking for. 

Hope this helps~

Aha, yes thank you! It is fixed now. 

Marlen26
Level 2
Hyampom, CA

hey guys, I can absolutely not find that section to edit it. Can somebody give me another tip? 

@Marlen26 Me either!

Nor I.  I am guessing they changed the location of this.  All I see is where it says "Policies> House Rules>Additional rules"  In the Additional Rules section, it is just a blank box where you add text.  Not sure how the guest "acknowledges" what is typed here.  

I cannot find it either. phone or computer.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Marlen26 @Sue174 @Deborah1021 @Brooke359 - it's under "Safety" but the app and the desktop are slightly different.  Here's how to find it:

Desktop:  Go to Listing Details and scroll down to Guest Safety.  Click Edit and you'll be able to check or uncheck items there.

App:  Go to Listing and scroll down to Things your guest should know.  Click through and you'll find the same ability to check or uncheck things there.

Thank you! I will give it a try.