Has anyone else received this message? from trailfinders.com

Yusuf6
Level 2
Vienna, Austria

Has anyone else received this message? from trailfinders.com

[09:24, 5/20/2021] Bailey: Hello, my name is Robert.
I wanted to talk to you about the possible interaction with renting your home through the Airbnb website. I have a suggestion If you are interested, then I will continue..
[10:03, 5/20/2021] Yusuf: Dear Robert, pls continue! This can be interresting
[14:15, 5/20/2021] Bailey: Hi Yusuf
[14:15, 5/20/2021] Bailey: Thank you for contacting us. I do not have a standard rental offer: I work for trailfinders.com, which is an international platform for finding housing for rent anywhere in the world.
[14:39, 5/20/2021] Yusuf: ok thx
[14:39, 5/20/2021] Bailey: We are looking for housing for everyone, for employees of various companies for 15-25 days. The exact number of days and the amount of the reservation is determined individually each time. The company will not use your apartment for its intended purpose, and no one will come to you during the booking period. The apartments will be included in the reserve list and will be available to you during the entire booking period. In this regard, I have a commercial proposal for cooperation with you: If interested, will I continue?

1 Antwort 1
Monika--Elisabeth0
Level 10
Vienna, Austria

@Yusuf6, das ist ein fake oder Geldwäsche, lass die Finger davon.

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts