In Germany

Daniela-and-Julius0
Level 1
Marquartstein, Germany

In Germany

Hallo! Vielen Dank!

Do we also have English speaking Service for non-German citizens living and offering their properties on Germany?

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Daniela and Julius

3 Replies 3
Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

@Daniela-and-Julius0 ,

the Airbnb communtiy center is provided in a couple of languages, just click on the world ball beside your profil button in the top right corner of this page and select your preffered language 

In the English speaking CC you will find mainly users from the US, the UK, Australia, Canada, etc., but also various other nations in Europe, Asia and South America and the rest of the world

- and also US citizens living and hosting in Germany.  

I just wanted to point out, that the community center is not a service center, it's more likely a platform, where hosts and guests can discuss or get help from experienced members. 

If you need to get help with a technical problem, you may call the German support number, they do have english speaking staff as well.

I would like to join a group for Airbnb members in Germany if there is any. I am new host on airbnb and have couple of questions regarding hosting in Germany.

Anna
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Daniela-and-Julius0 I've moved your post to the English-speaking Community Center 🙂 

Vielen Dank für die gemeinsame Zeit im Community Center! Begrüßt die neue Community Managerin Juliane HIER.  Klickt HIER, um eine Unterhaltung mit anderen Mitgliedern zu beginnen.