Langzeit Vermietung? Seriös?

Langzeit Vermietung? Seriös?

Hallo, 

ich weiß, dass einige Langzeit Vermietungen Fake sind, aber derVernieter hat bisher noch kein Geld verlangt...deshalb bin ich mir unsicher...

Ich habe auf auf eine Wohnung bei ImmobilienScout24 folgende Antwort bekommen:

Hallo,
Mein Name ist XY der Eigentümer der Wohnung in xxx.
Die Miete pro Monat beträgt 600 EUR einschließlich aller Rechnungen pro Monat.
Ich kaufe die Wohnung vor 5 Jahren, und ich war mit meiner Familie bis jetzt. Jetzt sind wir wieder in Großbritannien, wo wir unser eigenes Restaurant haben, und wir wollen, dass unsere Wohnung aus Switzerland zu mieten.
Es tut mir leid für mein schlechtes Deutsch, ich bin ursprünglich aus Großbritannien
Ich brauche mehr über Sie wissen, wie viele Personen wollen meine Wohnung zu mieten, was Ihr Alter, wo Sie etc arbeiten.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie mich in Englisch schreiben kann.
Grüße aus Großbritannien!
Luuk Klenke!

Habe ihm auf Englisch geschrieben. Dann seine Antwort:

Inspection took place last week and unfortunately I can't be available for a face-to-face deal since I am currently in London. I essentially need to find the right occupant,some person who will treat and care my home like his own and I am renting the place for unlimited time.

For me, this will not be a problem since I decided to involve Airbnb long-term lease for this rental so it can take place correctly and in legal terms.

An agent from them will show you the apartment if you are really interested in renting.
The lease is flexible, can be month to month, minimum stay is two months - maximum five years.
The rate will not increase monthly, and it will remain the same for the whole period that the contract will be signed for.
Due to the big distance between us, I'm afraid this is the only option how I can proceed, as I can't set up a viewing with all the persons that looks to be interested, but in fact they weren't so interested to finalise the rental process, and this kind of service is very expensive and I have to pay for it even if the potential tenant won't rent the flat for various reasons.

I hope you understand my point of view.
Best regards

Dann auf meine Antwort hin das:

All costs for this transaction will be paid by me, you do not have to pay anything extra. Only the monthly rent of 600 EUR + 900 EUR deposit guarantee that I will return when leaving the apartment.
If you want to go forward with this rent and to set up an appointment with Airbnb long-lease to view my property, I will need:

- Your telephone number (for the agent to call you):
- Your full name:
- Time you plan to live there:
- Move-in date that you prefer:
- A copy of government issued ID (for rental agreement):

1. I will start the process through Airbnb long lease, providing them with your details. After that, you will receive a notification message from them, which has a receipt with all the instructions.
2. You must follow them to complete your lease application. Also, they will instruct you how to get the keys and the rental agreement.
3. As for the payment, you will have all the necessary steps in your invoice. You need to follow my Realtor payment instructions to approve your appointment. Your deposit will be maintained and secured until you check the apartment and decide whether you want to rent it or not.

Was meint ihr?? Danke!!!

Viele Grüße

Isabelle

3 Antworten 3
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Such, hier mal nach Fake, du wirst die Texte wieder erkennen.

Airbnb hat keine Agenten und übergibt keine Schlüssel.

Überleg mal, der Preis!

Deine Kaution wäre futsch.

Uwe25
Level 10
Cova da Piedade, Portugal

@Isabelle938, wie @Till-and-Jutta0 bereits geschrieben haben, handelt es sich hierbei um ein Fake und der Versuch dir Gejd aus der Tasche zu ziehen. Niemals außerhalb von airbnb Zahlungen tätigen und nur direkt über https://www.airbnb.com eine Wohnung suchen. 

Ich danke euch!! Habe diesen Betrug gemeldet und die Anzeige wurde vom Vermieter selbst sofort gelöscht, und wird wohl wieder für eine neue Stadt aktiviert werden.

viele Grüße,

Isabelle

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts