Long Term Reservation

Beantwortet!
Adrian148
Level 1
Frankfurt, Germany

Long Term Reservation

Mit wurde volgendes angeboten, was halten Sie davon?

Bin mir nicht so sicher ob es ok ist und welches Risiko es gibt.

"Hello ,

First of all , I want to tell you that if you are ready to proceed with this transaction I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works. I will send a copy of the contract signed by me .
 You will have 2 days to inspect the apartment before your final decision to rent . I will pay the shipping costs.

This is how they work :

1) I will make the delivery papers at AirBnb Company.

2) After I will make the papers for delivery they will require for your payment confirmation of the first month and the guarantee deposit(€ 460.00 + € 920.00 = € 1380.00) to the company . AirBnb Company will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody .
AirBnb Company will give you further instructions about the money deposit .

3) After the payment is confirmed the delivery process will start and when you will receive the keys, you will have 2 days inspection period before your final decision to rent .

4) If all is in order, you will instruct AirBnb Company to give me the money. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account.

5) If you refuse to rent the apt , AirBnb Company will give you a full refund (€ 1380.00) and you will give them back the keys and the contract.

If you are interested to rent the apartment please send me your information, so i can make the deal:

Name:
Address:
City:
Postal Code:
Phone number available:
ID Card number or Passport number:
Date you want to move in the apartment:
Rental period that you want to stay:

Thank you !"

Vielen dank für Eure Hilfe 🙂

Gruss

3 Antworten 3
Monika--Elisabeth0
Level 10
Vienna, Austria

@Adrian148, das ist ein fake, lass die Finger davon, airbnb benötigt nicht jemand "Dritten", übernimmt keine Schlüssel und Zahlungen außerhalb von airbnb landen irgendwo, bei irgendjemanden, nur nicht bei einem airbnb Gastgeber.

ok, vielen Dank 🙂

Einen schönen Tag Ihnen noch.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Adrian148, wir hatten diesen Betrugsversuch erst letzte Woche hier diskutiert.

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts