Need AirBnb Contact / damage claim

Andy12
Level 2
Zurich, Switzerland

Need AirBnb Contact / damage claim

Hi Community
I am desperately trying to contact AirBnB but whenever I click on 'contact us', I am propted to contact the host for my next booking.

I am a host myself. My last guest damaged a new (5 months) washing machine but refuses to be responsible and to pay. Instead, he claims that a heating engineer present in the unit to to the annual regular check-up of the heater has damaged it.

Interviews with the engineer confirmed that same did not operate the washing machine, and the examination of the machine by a technician confirmed that the damate is 100% the result of improper handling.

I have now requested the guest to pay for it through the mediation center, but I need help on how to go about if the guest does not pay to claim through the AirBnB host guarantee.

How do I go about it and how can I contact the AirBnB customer service (which seems to be the most difficult part unless there is a hick up in the prompt of the website).
Thanks for your help

Andy

1 Antwort 1
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hallo @Andy12, du bist hier im deutschsprachigen CC gelandet.

Alle Kontaktmöglichkeiten findest du auch in den FAQs.

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts