Urgently need a lawyer with airbnb experience

Guy247
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Urgently need a lawyer with airbnb experience

Hello dear members, 

Im having already trials going on for the last 8 months againts me for something i havent done. With an extremely unfair approach from the court and the judge.

They have zero avidence and I have infinite amount of evidence that I actually Was renting only one room in my apartment but they are still keep dragging me into more trials saying i was never living there. 

Especially they make appointments on important dates:

1. My 30th birthday 

2. Rosh hashana which is the Main jewish holiday. 

3. Yom kipur which the jewish festing day

I used my lawyer but he is not enough powerful to fight back this issue so im asking If any of you know an extremely sharp and talanted lawyer in Berlin I really need one as soon as possible!

Thank you so much! 🙏

13 Antworten 13
Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

Hello @Guy247 ,

I am afraid that I can't help you. May be you should try to post your thread in German language in the Community Center section for cities / Berlin.

Did you already try to get help from the jewish community in Berlin? May be they know a good lawyer, who is experienced in Rental and Travel law.

Good luck!

Guy247
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Thank you Ralf, 

I dont think it's anything to do with me being jewish they just want to make me tired so they dont carry the costs of this Story. 

They know that they have nothing so they try to break us down. 

Again thanks! 

Ralf5
Level 10
Inzell, Germany

@Guy247 ,

even if you think that the fact of you being jewish is not the reason for the selection of the appointment dates, it could eventually help to bring this fact to their attention in accordance with discrimination etc., of course with the correct wording from a legal point of view.

You also could ask in you business environment, you probably have a couple of companies amongst your customers and they all have contracted lawyers - I would just ask my customers if they can recommend any of their lawyers.

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Guy247 

Who is "they" - the city of Berlin?

Guy247
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Yes. Bezirkamt 

Ilona18
Level 10
Torremolinos, Spain

@Guy247   du bietest auf airbnb 5 Wohnungen an. Drei in Berlin und zwei in Leipzig.

Wie kannst du sagen, dass du nur ein Zimmer in deiner Wohnung vermietest???

Guy247
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

They are all commercial spaces with the allowance by law.

The case is talking about my own apartment which I used to live in until 2 years ago, where i just rented one room but the City think i was not even living there. Which is rediciulous cause I have endless amount of evidences. 

So back to the question :

Any lawyer? 

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Guy247 

Check out RAe Wenderoth in Berlin

https://www.kanzlei-wenderoth.de/

https://www.kanzlei-wenderoth.de/zweckentfremdungsverbotsgesetz/aktuelles-zum-zwvbg/

They're stating on their homepage:

• Rechtsberatung auch auf Englisch.

Good luck.

Guy247
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Very helpful, thank you very much! 

Ich hoffe dass es bald verboten wird gemietete Wohnungen komplett auf Airbnb weiter zu vermieten. Einzelne Zimmer ist sicher kein Problem aber so wie es sich jetzt entwickelt (nicht nur in Deutschland) kann es nicht weitergehen.

Was jemand mit seinem Eigentum macht ist seine Sache aber diese Untervermieterei treibt schon seltsame Blüten.

@Sabine-Ingrid0 ,

ich bin auch Deiner Meinung, aber der aktuelle Fall liegt wohl etwas anders:

so wie ich Guy verstanden habe, sind es gar keine Wohnungen, die er vermietet, sondern Gewerbe-Einheiten (und da greift kein Zweckentfremdungsgesetz).

Sein aktueller Streitfall (der offentsichtlich in der Vergangenheit liegt) bezieht sich auf eine Wohnung, die er selbst bewohnt hatte und darin nur ein Zimmer über Airbnb weiter vermietet hatte - und nun wir seitens der Behörde angezweifelt, dass er selbst dort überhaupt gewohnt hatte.

Wie auch immer, wir kennen die genauen Einzelheiten nicht und diese stehen hier nicht zur Debatte. Diesbezüglich wollte @Guy247 auch keine Hilfe, sondern nur einen Tipp für einen  guten Rechtsanwalt und den hat er ja dank @Ute42 erhalten.

@Ralf5 @Ute42  ja selbstverständlich, so war das auch nicht gemeint, es wurde um Hilfe gebeten (der Thread war in Hilfe) und ihr habt geholfen.. vollkommen in Ordnung !

Ich hab nur noch meine generelle Meinung dazugeheftet...

Wenn es inzwischen so ist, dass Ausländer die anscheinend nicht mal Deutsch können in Deutschland Wohnungen aufmieten um sie gewinnbringend weiter zu vermieten läuft etwas gewaltig schief.

Glauben tu ich dem Guy kein Wort (und die Justiz sieht es wohl ähnlich).

Die Zeche zahlen Wir im Endeffekt , (jetzt werden ja schon wieder mehr sozialer Wohnungsbau und steuerliche "Anreize" gefordert...)  wenn das ein Geschäftmodell wird dann entsteht ein Teufelskreislauf.

Ob dem Guy glauben soll oder nicht, kann und möchte ich aufgrund der wenigen Aussagen nicht beurteilen. Was ich allerdings glaube, ist, dass er vermutlich schon Deutsch kann, aber sich offensichtlich zumindest schriftlich sehr schwer damit tut. Für mich wäre es auch schwierig, mein Anliegen in einer anderen Sprache mir nicht so geläufigen Sprache zu formulieren. Ich sehe das nicht so streng.

Was das angebliche Geschäftsmodell von Weitervermieten ganzer Wohnungen oder auch Wohnblocks betrifft, bin ich voll und ganz Deiner Meinung, das ist dann wieder Öl ins Feuer für die geliebte Presse, die ja eh immer auf Airbnb herum hackt, und wir alle haben dann darunter zu leiden!

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts