unseriöse Anfrage

Helmut77
Level 1
Sankt Kanzian am Klopeiner See, Austria

unseriöse Anfrage

Sehr geehrtes Team, diese Anfrage deutet auf versuchte Geldwäsche hin:

Hey, Helmut! l'm Mira. Soon 1 will be having a business trip to Völkermarkt. 1 was looking throughh Airbnb tto findd somee apartmentss tthere and intended tto bookk your apartment There is one thing I'd like to talk over with you The thing is that I am actually not planning to stay in your household but to stay at my friend's house instead. What I am thinking about is to stay at my friend's house once I'm there instead of checking into your apartment. Here's my proporsal. To get some money that my employer is going to pay for the rentals and never check in DDoes it sound likee a p1an tto you? If you are interested to earn some easy money and help me to achieve that as well p1ease gett bback tto me s0on. You could text me in VVaz zap. My numbra is (Phone number hidden by Airbnb)

Wie gehen SIE damit um?

LG

2 Antworten 2
Monika--Elisabeth0
Level 10
Vienna, Austria

@Helmut77,  das sofort airbnb melden und Daumen nach unten.  Diese Masche ist bereits bekannt.

Ich habe heute eine ähnliche Anfrage erhalten. Es war für mich gleich klar, dass es unseriös und fragwürdig ist, wußte aber nicht, wie ich damit umgehen sollte. Ich hoffe, AIRBNB kann in Zukunft solche Anfragen blocken. Danke. LG

Durchstöbere die Artikel im Info-Center

Mach deine Unterkunft für Gäste bereit
Tipps von Gastgeber:innen auf Airbnb-Plus: So fügst du durchdachte Details hinzu
Unterstütze Gäste während ihres Aufenthalts