AirBnB Community

Cassie81
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

AirBnB Community

How do I become a top contributor in the AirBnB community?

20 Replies 20
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Cassie81 

By posting a lot of contributions !

You are now on level 1, so maybe we see you soon on level 10 (max) ?

hope this helps,

Emiel

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

It's all about being an online curtain-twitcher! 

What is an online "curtain-twitcher?"  Never heard the term...

Donna19
Level 3
Durham, NC

Taking part in the conversations.  

Michelle1358
Level 4
North Carolina, United States

Love that you answered your own question...I was wondering the same thing!

Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Cassie81 do you want to? Why? There aren't really any benefits.

@Lisa723 

Oh there most definitely are benefits (for those who stick to the desired company narrative). That's the way "brand-owned communities", such as this one, operate. 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Susan17 could you please tell me at least one benefit? Since I for sure don't see one 🙂 

@Susan17 I second @Ana1136 -- what are these alleged benefits? The only benefit I am aware of is the opportunity to spout off. The benefits to Airbnb on the other hand are clear: (1) free customer support from experienced hosts and (2) visibility into and control of the content, which they would not have on a platform they don't own.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

I have to agree with @Susan17  that being on the community forum can have its benefits, I’m pretty sure I would not have been offered the opportunity to move beyond the forum, if I wasn’t on it. The level of commitment required was unfortunately beyond what I could offer.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Jeff158 what is beyond this forum? 

@Lisa723 @Ana1136 One obvious benefit is to sharp your writing skills:-).

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

I'm with @Lisa723 - is this a goal of yours, @Cassie81?  You make more money being a Top Host.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hi @Cassie81   Are you considering becoming a host?  I do not see any host or guest activity on your profile.  If you are considering  this forum as a marketing opportunity, it is not.  Just a great place for experience, opinion and ranting 😛