AirBnB Community

Cassie81
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

AirBnB Community

How do I become a top contributor in the AirBnB community?

20 Replies 20
Lucy170
Level 2
Vermont, United States

What are “levels?”

@Lucy170,  keep posting and contributing and you will see.

Thanks for the conversation. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Cassie81 

Easy Cassie, just sit at your computer, read and answer posts. Before you know where you are you will have bid fairwell to your normal life. Your husband will think you have left the state with another man because you are never around. Your neighbours will wonder why your house is going to wrack and ruin through lack of general maintenance. The letterbox will sit there stuffed to overflowing with mail because you have not wanted to waste those precious minutes away from the keyboard in order to gain that extra thumbs up simply to confront the bloody electricity bill!

Cassie I just want to help people if I can. I have a sh*t load going on in my life and I really don't need to be spending hours each day here simply to say I am a top contributor. But it is hypnotic, you do get seduced into putting some effort in here because along with helping others we get help from others as well......every day I learn something here which in turn makes me a better host.

You don't know what you can achieve until you give it a go!

Chers......Rob

Beth80
Level 10
State of Roraima, Brazil

@Cassie81  @Robin4 

It is kind of addicting. I started with maybe once a week. Now it's multiple times a day!  😲

Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Hi Cassie

First you have to learn the Airbnb concept and read the all terms & conditions. Once you are very familiar with Airbnb product & services then you will be able to help others. The most community service required for the host problem then come to guest or traveler problem. 

As you listed your property with Airbnb, others also listing the same way. You may have some problem in the initial stage and others also have similar problem. Try to be online when you have free time and give your service to the community. One day your community recognize you by increasing you ranking level. Hope you can achieve level-10 in short period of time by helping others.

Thank you.

Regards.

Mizanur Asia