April 2018 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

April 2018 Host Newsletter

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a great start to the month. I am pleased to share with you the latest Host Newsletter:

April Host Newsletter

In April's edition, we have introduced Airbnb Answers, a new, regular feature of Host News where we answer your top-voted questions, so keep an eye out for that.

Hightlights from this month:

• Airbnb Answers: you asked about Guest Standards–we are enforcing stronger community standards (to join the conversation on this in the Community Center, click here)
  • A better home in 5 minutes: update your listing–by answering a couple of questions about your space, you can attract more guests who will love your home (N.B–if you have already updated this part of your listing, you are all set and will no longer see this prompt on your profile) 
  • 10 years of hosting: take a look at the video we put together to mark the occasion

I hope you enjoy the read. 🙂

Enjoy your May! 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Reply 1

There are the very nice blog here i love it very much so going the online post and seen the here windows 10 help page you can visit here and save the use full information for the got it latest version of windows.