August 2017 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

August 2017 Host Newsletter

Hello everyone,

I am sorry for my delay in posting this newsletter, I am pleased to share with you the latest edition: August Host Newsletter

This month's Host Newsletter is certainly a busy one and I hope if you didn't receive it by email, that you will find this an interesting read as it includes information on many popular topics we discuss regularly here in the Community Center. Here are some of the highlights:

• Faster access to customer service – to join the conversation here in the Community Center, take a look here.
  • Educating first time guests – share you thoughts here, perhaps you also have some tips on how you educate your first time Airbnb guests?
  • Answers to your top Instant Book questions – we took the most frequestly asked question on Instant Book here in the Community Center to the Instant Book team to get answers to them. Take a look at the responses here in the Community Center.

Here are just a few examples of what is included this month, so please do click on the link above to view more. 

The September Host Newsletter is on its way, so keep you eyes peeled and please do share any thoughts you have on it here in this thread. 🙂

Enjoy!

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

0 Replies 0