June 2017 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

June 2017 Host Newsletter

Hello Everyone,

It's that time of the month again, I am pleased to share with you the June Host Newsletter.

This month the newsletter includes two things in particular, that I think are close to the heart of the Community Center:

• A simpler Airbnb website - see how community feedback inspired the design team to rethink the design (we would love to hear what you think of this and the process involved, please join the conversation we are having here.)
  • Live Q&A with Director of Product, Donna Boyer - an opportunity to ask your product relatedquestions directly to Donna here in the Community Center (to view the live session discussion, click here)

We hope you find this an insightful read and as ever, please do share any feedback you have on this, we would love to hear it. 🙂

Enjoy!

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Mariann4, one for you to enjoy during your trip to sunny Marbella! 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thank you @Lizzie! 😙

Will pick up the community-reading when home again. 😊 Holiday=analog reading=books, not pc or phone 😎

Mariann 😁

@Lizzie - This is the second month in a row I have not received my newsletter via email.  I've reported a bug to Airbnb but wanted to let you know.  

Ellen99
Level 2
Sawyer, MI

Can I have the host newsletter sent directly to email? Thanks

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ellen99,

Great to meet you.

You certainly can! If you go to your Airbnb 'Account Settings', then scroll down to 'Email Settings', you should see a box called 'General and Promotional Emails'. To receive this email, you will need to have this ticked.

If you see this is already ticked, but you don't see the emails in your personal email box, I would just have a look in your 'junk' messages as it may have been going in there accidentially.

It would be great to hear how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------