March 2017 Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

March 2017 Newsletter

Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to share the March Newsletter with you all.

This month's edition covers a range of topics, including the New Review Flow, highlight videos from Airbnb Open 2016 and my personal favourite 'What advice would you give to a new host'. 

• We have an active discussion on the New Review Flow here in the CC, so after reading the blog article, please feel free to provide any feedback you may have on this feature there.
  • If you were unable to attend the Airbnb Open in Los Angeles in November, don't worry, you can now view some of the keynote sessions from the three days. Including discussions on cultervating the art of life and style and key feature launches such as updates to the Airbnb App.

Lastly, I am very pleased to highlight the article regarding advice you would you give to a new host. This is based around a fantastic post created here in the Community Center by host @Spencer-K0 and then made into a blog article. Spencer shares some fantastic tips gathered from his hosting experiences over the past two years, so definitely something to take a look at! 🙂 A huge congratulations to Spencer for having your tips featured in this month's Host Newsletter.

I hope you enjoy your read and let us know any thoughts you have on these topics or the newsletter in general. 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Angelyn1
Level 4
Lubbock, TX

I receive the news letter in my email and have been unable to access any articles from my mobile device?

whats up?

Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Angelyn1

Try to verify if you are logged in, first. Everytime you access the Community you must log in.

It's boring but the access expires every few minutes.

Try and let me know if it works.

oh, another option is using the browser to access the community in your phone.

😉

that's it.

hugs

Keila

MariaChiara1
Level 5
Rome, Italy

I don't receive the newsletter