March 2019 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

March 2019 Host Newsletter

March_NL_Hero.png

Hello everyone,

Another month has flown by and I am pleased to share with you the latest edition of Host News:

March 2019 Host News (click to view)

Highlights include:

• Tips for creating a great house manual

With Airbnb’s house manual feature, you can make sure guests see detailed instructions on property essentials such as where to park and the right way to use dishwashers, fireplaces, and other amenities. Here are some tried-and-tested tips from hosts like you, to protect your home and save time. Read here

• Filling a home with life after loss

Superhost Marianne suddenly found herself alone in the home she and her husband renovated together. Through hosting, she welcomed guests who gave her life new meaning. Read here

• Community Center: What hosts are talking about?

Every day in the Community Center, hosts share hospitality tips, answer each other’s questions, and swap stories. Catch up on the latest and connect with other hosts. Here are a couple of active topics from the month: Is there a need for a checkout guide? / What should you include in your listing title?

I hope you enjoy the read. 

Have a great month. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2

Hi all,

Love the tips and stories.

Since my divorce I decided to open a bed and breakfast and or share accommodation. 

Quaint and comfortable touch of class friendly host. 

Hope to hear from community soon. 

Wendy731
Level 1
England, GB

Is there a way to automatically get a link to the newsletter - I only just found out there is such a thing and it's really useful.