November 2019 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

November 2019 Host Newsletter

November Header Image (1).png

Hello everyone,

I hope you November has gone well. Here is the latest edition of the Host Newsletter:

November 2019 Host News

Highlights:

• Airbnb: Now in 31 new languages

Our mission is to create a world where you can belong anywhere. That’s why we’re so excited to make the platform available in dozens more languages around the globe. From Albanian to Zulu, we’re covering a lot of ground. Check out the full list.

• Introducing: In Case You Missed It

We’re regularly updating our product—and you’ve told us we need to be better about sharing these updates and explaining the “why” behind them. That’s where In Case You Missed It comes in. Our new series helps you stay in the know about the features and changes we’re rolling out to improve the experience for hosts and guests. Get the updates.

• Add a punch of personality

Ready to step up your style? Superhosts Sophie and Saba—whose Atlanta cottage is known for its unique, colorful design aesthetic—share five easy and budget-friendly tips. Check out their tips.

• 10 ways to make a difference this holiday season

Giving Tuesday is just around the corner—now’s the perfect time to bring a little cheer to those who need it most. We’ve gathered inspiring host stories of giving back over the holidays, plus a few ideas of our own. Get inspired.

• Strategies for getting more 5-star reviews

From setting expectations to adding local flavor, there are so many ways to improve the guest experience. Catherine and Brian—husband-and-wife Superhosts in Columbus, Ohio, who’ve welcomed over 2,000 guests—offer up their expert tips. Bring on the great reviews.

• Airbnb + the Olympics: A winning partnership

We’re excited to announce our official partnership with the International Olympic Committee, kicking off with the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020. Now more than ever, Airbnb hosts can feel proud to be part of this global event that creates connection and belonging through sports and travel. Learn more.

• What hosts are talking about

Every day in the Community Center, hosts share hospitality tips, answer each other’s questions, and swap stories. Here are some recent conversations you might want to join: Are you planning to spruce up your space in 2020? Your cleaning tips and advice

Enjoy the rest of your month and feel free to share any feedback on the newsletter, below.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

4 Replies 4
Christine1
Level 10
Glenbrook, Australia

Thank You, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Good Job, well done.

Regards, Christine.

Carley13
Level 2
Ripon, CA

Hello Lizzie.

I am a guest at this time. And it's probably my 5th time. While searching for a rental.

I wish I was in position to host. But not at this time anyway.

I  have many qualities and talents that, I believe, would make me an exceptional host. One important factor is that where I am right now, i cant imagine having a better host. It's not so much about the things she does or provides because she is fairly basic. But she has a way about her that makes me feel I am the most important person to her. She is exceptional! Lizzie how do I let other Host's know I am available to co-host? I am not limited to any specific area. I am open. Thank you!

Carley Ravicchio

Information was useful to me, I searched a lot about it jigsaw puzzle

Thanks for the information keep sharing this of post 

https://www.mygiftcardsite.one/