September 2017 Host Newsletter

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

September 2017 Host Newsletter

Hello everyone,

As we come to the end of September, I am pleased to share this month's edition with you all: September Host Newsletter

Highlights this month include: 

• Pro-tips on hosting international guests - these amazing tips have been gathered directly from community members here in the Community Center, to join the discussion and to read more tips take a look here
  • Promoting your listing online to get more reviews (please note, if you click on "Get your listing code" in via the link above this will take you to an example of what the embedded code looks like, to find your unique code on your own listing take a look at this Help Center article for a step-by-step guide)
  • Ever considered having a co-host? Learn more about what co-hosting is

If you are interested in knowing more about co-hosting, in addition to the blog post we also have a great Community Guide (created by host @Dave-and-Deb0) here in the CC. Worth taking a look at! 🙂

I hope you enjoy this edition and feel free to share any feedback you have on the newsletter here in this thread. 🙂

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Jack90
Level 6
Queensland, AU

Nice newsletter. Definitely agree with the point about putting little notes throughout your house on how to use certain amenities and such. Saves the trouble from having to write a wall of text that guests probably won't read anyway, or having to talk through all of it, and since it's right next to the amenity, guests are more likely to remember and follow the steps.

I'd also recommend printing out house rules and putting it on the fridge / somewhere visible

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jack90,

It is wonderful to hear you like the newletter. I like the little notes idea too. 

Do you currently have notes around you listing? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie,

shall I have the October 2017 Host Newsletter?

thak you very much