Ability to close out specific days to arrival

Margarita99
Level 2
Alicante, Spain

Ability to close out specific days to arrival

Hi all, here my opinion/suggestion

In order to avoid gaps between guests, it will be good if we had the possibility  to add a close to arrival for a day (maybe by 1 click on the calendar on that day).

e.g. if my guest is checking out on Friday 3rd of August, i would like to add a "close to arrive" on the Sunday 5th to avoid guest arriving on that day and that my Saturday 4th August will be empty. You already have a kind of similar tool "only arrival on ......" but if you have many days along the year is quite complicated to have some many special restrictions.

Close to departure: guest will not be able to depart on the selected day (maybe by 1 click on the calendar on that day). Will also help to optimaze the reservations/stays avoiding dificult gaps between reservations.

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

Hard to understand what you are suggesting. There is already the option in your settings to block one day before and after each guest stay to give you time to clean and prepare for next guest (plus having alittle break from guests, which I like). If you set this option, your calendar will automatically block one day before and after each booking.