Additional Extras charge

Additional Extras charge

Why not have an option for any additional extra charges such as pool heat. It will make it so much easier when guests book they do not have to ask for a new price with the extra charge, which might make booking easier for them and it will make it easier and quicker for hosts when they go through their 'admin' when preparing for upcoming guests. 

3 Comments
Michele4
Level 9

Like pet fee!

Emily145
Level 8

I would love to be able to specify custom extra charges. I have a washer/dryer in my house and I don't generally want to give guests access to the part of my house it's in, but I would be willing to work out arrangements for either washer/dryer access or even laundry service for the right price. Pricing is very competitive in my area and my units are very small so I can't justify raising the nightly rate enough to include it when most people won't want it and would be turned off by the higher price.

Andrea1063
Level 10

The cleaning fee is the most ridiculous of all.

Pay daily rate for longer stays.  Woman booked for 5 months and the cleaning fee is $25.00 for all those months.  Going to cost me money and a lot of time.  Should at least be $10 / week or $ xx  / month or something like that.  Should be easy enough to put into the system.  

People use my kitchen for that whole time and laundry - would be nice to have laundry and other things deemed important as an add-on when they book