Address of Listings

Address of Listings

I find it very difficult to put my listings under the correct street addresses and areas. If I pin the location on the map, it comes up with strange addresses, which are just not correct. The effect is that my listings can't be found easily, and prospective guests get confused.

4 Comments
Felicity9
Level 1

I have had the same problem trying to list my estalishments on the map.  We are on a farm so it makes it more complicated and have, to date, not been able to complete my listing of all three units as the system throws out my information and reverts to an address of some other establishment.  Very frustrating indeed and potential guests will have no idea where Four Fields Farm is located.

Rhonda19
Level 1

My listing is in Seaforth, a VERY popular area of Sydney Australia. It is directly on the northern shores of Sydney's Middle Harbour and only 5 mins drive to some of Sydney's most incredible ocean and harbour beaches. When searching by suburb name or post code for listings in my suburb, NOT ONE LISTING IN MY ENTIRE SUBURB COMES UP in the maps. Curiously, the map defaults to listings in Narrabeen, a suburb 10klms, 20 mins drive and 8 suburbs away!!! If I enter the names of any of the suburbs around me, listings in those suburbs come up but do not include listings in my suburb. The closest search that includes our listings are for 5klms and 3 suburbs away and in a big city, that is a long way. I'd be very happy if our suburb listings would just be included in with any of suburbs that boarder ours but not so. The guests that have managed to find me have reported that they have stumbled on our suburb by accident. I've repoted this twice now over the past year to AIRBNB and still no correction. Is it any wonder why I get so few enquiries?

Signed: Frustrated

Rhonda19
Level 1

NB: From the previous comment re Seaforth. This is not a new suburb or development site. It is very much a residential areathat has had homes here for over 100yrs.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived