AirBnB supply contact info on every single page

AirBnB supply contact info on every single page

Within the AirBnB website (and phone app), it's currently almost impossible for guests and hosts to find out how to contact AirBnB. Most of the Help system pages devoted to such queries are either dead-ends or are "circular", pointing back at themselves. And the Resolution Center, which is one of the few access points for contact, isn't always applicable to the issue at hand. (For example, if a host's listing is broken in some way, or pricing/billing is behaving illogically).

Why can't AirBnB provide simple, obvious links on EVERY PAGE, that lead to information about how to contact AirBnB via email, telephone, live chat, Twitter, etc?

The coding effort to accomplish this would be next to nothing. Just DO IT, AirBnB.

4 Comments
Steve-and-Dawn1
Level 2

I agree, it is a farce!  Try complaining on Twitter, that is the only way I get a responce.

Instant book..don't make me laugh.  Why would I agree to that when there is no way to contact AirBnb?

Booking.com Instant Book,  a problem?  Email, phone call, problem resolved.

Airbnb, three days later an automated responce saying how do you rate our service!

Andree3
Level 2
Please, everyone, make a complaint to Airbnb about their non-existent customer service at this email address: feedback@airbnb.com They have a serious problem and it needs to be fixed. Guests and hosts cannot find either a number or an email on the site with which to contact them This is clearly deliberate, as their customer service used to be excellent, and now all the relevant numbers and emails have been removed from the website. They need to know that they'll lose our business if this continues.
Kirstie
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Kirstie
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived