Airbnb - LISTEN to feedback & help your community understand what you are doing to improve processes

Airbnb - LISTEN to feedback & help your community understand what you are doing to improve processes

What strikes me after watching this forum for a while and trying in in total vane to get through to Airbnb at any level above the poor customer support team who have no authority to do very much at all is that Airbnb are just not interesting in genuine customer engagement and it really sucks and to be honest makes you appear more arrogant than even the biggest and the worst of the Telecommunications companies which typically have the worst customer service reputations.

Thousands upon thousands of folks (Host and Guest are telling you the same thing (I have been writing to you about some issues for 4 years) yet NOTHING. 

No feedback to say here are the acknowledged shortfalls within our system and where onto to them

No feedback to state the review process or handling of Host / Guests complaints seems to be falling short in some areas and is being reviewed (which is pushing thousands of users to take up the frustration on various forums wherever we can raise a voice)

You have a good product Airbnb but WAKE UP and start ACTING UPON some of the stuff that is driving folks to desperately look for alternatives as from my side at least the representation of your hosts interests and there rights to protect the millions of dollars they have invested in their investments in cases of extreme and willful neglect or deceitfulness by a guest is JUST STAGGERING.

Since when is catching a reliable and solid host of 7 years catching a user who is using your home as a drug den NOT A MAJOR ISSUE and since when is it ANYTHING LIKE REASONABLE for Airbnb customer support to suggest a Host (myself) go back to the apartment and attempt to take photographic evidence of the drugs being used (PUTTING MYSELF IN DANGER) to support my claim for evicting a guest early.

THIS DEGREE OF ARROGANCE AND FRANKLY NEGLIGANCE IS WHAT SPARKS COMPETTITION TO RISE AND FOR CUSTOMER TO FLOCK IN DROVES TO THOSE NEW COMPETITORS.

WAKE UP Airbnb and understand that many hosts have listed with you to make money from a home or investment that represent their life savings and that they should have EVERY RIGHT to protect themselves and particularly their investment from dubious guest and receive the upmost support from Airbnb in doing so.

Sure there are issues of guests having a bad experiance and they need to be managed effectively but long term hosts with a reputation have FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more to loose in monitory value from decitful of ill-intended guest and its time Airbnb understood such as obvious fact......!