Airbnb Should Create a Badge System for Guest!!!

Milan26
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Airbnb Should Create a Badge System for Guest!!!

Airbnb has provided a great foundation for us as Host. I believe incentives like the reward based Badge system in conjunction with positive actions by Host like "Above & Beyond" consistent service, which results in a SuperHost Badge is just the tip of the iceberg; with regards to the feedback loop! 

What I propose, is replicating & enhancing this feedback loop and extending it out to Guest. Currently, at the conclusion of every Trip, Host are provided with an opportunity to give feedback on the Guest. But:
Where does it all go?!
How do you incentivize & retain first time user?
When and where could this data become more than just that?

Here's 1 example:

Introducing:
The Cleaner Badge (For Guest who have had 80% 5 star reviews regarding Cleanliness)

4 Replies 4

@Milan26

Personally I would like to be able to see the specific star ratings given by hosts to guests - especially for categories such as cleanliness, check-in, check-out, communication, mindful of other residents/guests/neighbors, house rules, and last but not least........ "Would you want to host this guest again??? " (Yes/Maybe/No)

Susan681
Level 2
Portland, OR

Brillant. That would not only encourage reviews when they should be left for hosts but also help hosts feel comfortable with guests. That's a brillant idea. 

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Milan

I know the term "Genius" is sometimes used like snuff at a wake, but I think your idea is getting very close.

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

Liam36
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

People leave reviews. This can be more detailed that overall stars. There should be some sort of penalties or record on guest that you can surprise with breakfast in bed, you can fill up a mini fridge, you can give them daysavers, mobile WiFi, beer ciggerets and guide the around for free and they don't leave a reference. Of course it's only a small number of guests but when I have time I always go as far as my imagination allows so it's the ones that I have that sort of time that annoy me. Like if they check in at 11:30pm and out by 6am you can't expect a glowing review.