Allow Hosts to see star ratings each guest selected

Allow Hosts to see star ratings each guest selected

Many hosts have expressed the desire to be able to see the star rating each guest left (or didn't).  

8 Comments
Gloria68
Level 1

Agreed

Taryn4
Level 10

Super Agreed! Super fussy guests who don't understand AirBnB and treat this like Yelp or a hotel bring down the whole experience for everyone. 

Louise0
Level 10

You can.  It's not exactly rocket science to figure it out...

Helen3
Level 10

@Louise0 only if you keep a tally after each guest. BnB used to show ratings individually but now don't. No reason they can't turn this function back on.

Ange2
Level 10

Add a box next to star rating so people can write why they rated as they did. This would be very helpful to the host for making improvements, if applicable, and for fine-tuning their description.

It would also allow Airbnb to explain their unique star system to guests.

Julie-Ulrike0
Level 2

Clare, you can easily find how each guest rated you( how many stars they assigned for each individual category and as a whole experience) right on your host page, just above the actual review. The interface looks different on my cell then on my Kindle and yet different again on my laptop. You may have to look for it, but it's there!

Clare0
Level 10

@Julie-Ulrike0 Nope not available to me! I use a laptop and an Android and it's not there. 

Wyatt
Host Voice Admin
Status changed to: Popular

The status of this Idea has been changed to Popular. Ideas that receive 20 or more Thumbs up from the community within the first 7 days of being published become Popular. The Popular Ideas with the most Thumbs Up are reviewed closely by the Airbnb product team. In reviewing these Ideas, the original post and comments from the community will be considered. Thank you for taking the time to submit a thoughtful Idea that resonates with the community.