Allow Video Tours via Upload or Embed

Allow Video Tours via Upload or Embed

It's 2016 and video is critical to the success of a vacation rental. Please allow hosts to either upload video, include a YouTube or Vimeo link or insert corresponding embed code to our listings.

This feature is already available on other popular platforms and Airbnb should be leading the charge in this area!
36 Comments
Stephan2
Level 10

Good idea!

btw you can already add a 30 seconds video in your profile about yourself/host profile. 

Mike148
Level 2

I agree that it would be great ! A 30 second video with a webcam isn't long enough.

mike

Steve2
Level 2

I suggested this at the Airbnb Open in Paris as well as several other times since it is truely a benifit for everyone.I also want to be able to have a video showing guest how to use the keyless entry lock.Nothing any funner then late night guest not understanding the keyless entry.

Steve

They couldn´t check if you tell contact data in the video.  ;;)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Steven74
Level 9

Hi, just trying to understand how this works - why was the status of this idea archived? What does it mean?

TMcribs0
Level 2

Hello I would like to add my two cents... Video like many of the above comments have stated is crucial in the success of a listing. Please consider.

Mark339
Level 2

I would really like to be able to post a video of my property as well. I understand that Airbnb is worried about the sharing of contact info in a video and that it would be difficult to check them all. Perhaps a warning about an automatic penalty if anyone is discovered sharing contact info if found in random checks of videos? My property is in the backcountry and the photos are what sells it now and a video would be even better. Please consider this idea.

Annie140
Level 1

Video MUST be included in profiles. I cannot believe it is not.