Anfitriões que sempre cancelam.

MarcosHenrique0
Level 1
Araraquara, Brazil

Anfitriões que sempre cancelam.

I suggest removal or action on hosts who have canceled all the last "n" reservations, or who do not respond on time, causing automatic cancellation.

I made a reservation for high season, generating expectation in the family, blocking credit card availability.

The next day, no response, I investigated the comments about the host and, to my surprise, ALL the comments said the same thing, that he had canceled the reservation or the system automatically canceled.

This caused me inconvenience because, in addition to blocking my credit card limit, I was still late in the search and reservation of another location.

I suspect that this host is not renting his place and left it available on AIRBNB.

In these cases, I think the AIRBNB should proactively intercede, canceling or "tagging" these hosts to avoid inconvenience to guests.

Portuguese:

Sugiro a remoção ou ação sobre anfitriões que cancelaram todas as últimas “n” reservas, ou que não respondem no prazo, causando o cancelamento automático.

Fiz uma reserva para alta temporada, gerando expectativa na família, bloqueando disponibilidade do cartão de crédito.

No dia seguinte, sem resposta, investiguei os comentários sobre o anfitrião e, para minha surpresa, TODOS os comentários diziam a mesma coisa, que ele havia cancelado a reserva ou o sistema cancelava automaticamente.

Isto causou-me transtorno pois, além de bloquear meu limite do cartão de crédito, ainda me atrasou na busca e reserva de outro local.

Suspeito que este anfitrião não está mais alugando o seu espaço e o deixou disponível no sistema.

Nestes casos o AIRBNB deveria interceder proativamente, cancelando ou “marcando” estes anfitriões para evitar transtorno aos hóspedes.

1 Reply 1

@MarcosHenrique0 - Airbnb does take hosts off if they consistently cancel.  In addition to the notices on their profile, there are other fines for cancelling.  Sorry this has happened to you but it does show that you it is advisable to read the ENTIRE listing and profile before booking to avoid hosts that do this to guests.  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/990/i-m-a-host--what-penalties-apply-if-i-need-to-cancel-a-reser...