Base Price Problem

Base Price Problem

Hi, I have had a problem with my base price when I reduced it from 40 euros to 30 euros per night.  I live in Crete, Greece so during the winter months, from late November through to March the price for my listing is 30 euros per night (my base price).  the other week I received a booking for June where the price per night should have been 45 euros but when I changed the base price to 30 euros per night, it also changed the price in June to this amount.  I only realised this once the booking had been made.  I do not use smart pricing but set my own prices and all the other months remained at the amount I had set, it was only June that changed.  I have been in touch with the customer service center who passed this problem on to someone.  I received one email from the person who was dealing with it thanking me for not charging the guests that had booked, the extra 15 euros per night and dispite calling the customer service centre twice and replying to the email, I am still waiting for them to call me back and explain why this happened.  I would be interested to know if anyone else has had this problem and what the out come was.

Regards Allan Miles

2 Comments
Cormac0
Level 10

@Allan79

Set your booking availability out to three months only.

Regards

Cormac

Christine591
Level 4

Thanks for you advice Cormac but as our season is only for 7 months here on Crete and we already have bookings for September, seating the availability for 3 months in advance would not be an option for us.  At the moment we are checking our calendar on a regular basis and Airbnb have now reported the problem to their technical department.

Kind regards Allan