Bring back the map!

Bring back the map!

What happened to the map that shows where the listings are roughly located?  I have not had a single booking since the map feature has been taken away.  It makes the experience of looking for a place to stay more painful and time consuming.  Please bring back the map as soon as possible.

18 Comments
Cairo1
Level 2

BRING BACK THE MAP!

Samantha145
Level 1

I’m getting so sick of all the issues Air B&B keeps throwing up for us as hosts. It’s like they don’t actually want us to host any more. I really don’t understand why they would take away the map. Anybody knows that anybody who was visiting a new place needs the map to decide where to go where to stay and which property to choose.

Lizzy11
Level 2

Even when I am searching in November 2018 when I have no guests booked. My property isn’t showing up at all. What is going on? Bring back the map and sort the bug, issue, whatever it is out!

Leeanne7
Level 1

The map was brilliant, a definite selling point for Airbnb. Please bring it back. Thanks 

Ben360
Level 1

Bring back the map. I will stop using airbnb if you drop the map.

Charles337
Level 1

Map overview (on a desktop computer, trying to search LA area) no longer exists. You can only see a map location of one property at a time.

This is monumentally stupid.

Bobby49
Level 1

I am a traveller who can find myself anywhere. The map was great as I can see where I am in relation to the nearest accomdation. Im usually knackered and want the nearest to my location. This new setup is awfull for people like me, have reverted to staying back in hotels. Air bnb you will loose all of us. Bring back the map.

Evan76
Level 1

The lack of map search is terrible. I'm finding this site now completely useless. I need to search for a specific location, not a random home somewhere within 20-30 miles of my search. BRING BACK THE MAP!