Bring back the page to the way it was two days ago!!!!

Sara346
Level 1
Lisbon, Portugal

Bring back the page to the way it was two days ago!!!!

I think it's nice that airbnb keeps updating the page, but as a host it's really annoying to sort of settle into one thing and then the next day it just changed back to the way it was some months ago!

Statistics are again a mess: you can only see how much you are earning at current month, and no information about what was payed yet and what will be paid. There is actual no way from the page to check how much you are making at a specific month, unless you manually add the values from all your future reservations...what?

Also, the rate of viewings/booking is also gone, for some reason. And now I can't see again what was the final rating, in stars, that past guests have given to me. 

I don't really see the point of making all these changes and then just coming back to how it used to work before. I also find all of those yellow attention signs that you find whenever someone did not give you 5 starts in something very very annoying. It's like my teacher from kindergarten is giving me a lecture. 

Am I alone in this hate for going back to the way we were? 

Sara

2 Replies 2

HELP! Agreed. What was wrong with the "earnings" summary page, with a chart and month by month totals?? Just came here to post on the same issue.

Lili15
Level 2
Cambridge, MA

Here's a link to the feedback page (which I spent 5 minutes hunting for)  for people who want to ask airbnb to bring back the new and improved version of the stats page: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback