Bring back the wish list!

Bring back the wish list!

This content has been translated and reposted from @Beatrice30 from French to English. We cannot ensure the precise accuracy and appreciate your understanding!

Please consider reinstating the wish list on host adverts! PLEASE!  

Response from Airbnb

Thank you for pointing out how hosts were finding value in the Wishlist information. Earlier this year, we removed some information from the listing details, including the Wishlist numbers, to simplify browsing and help guests focus on the core information about a listing, such as descriptions and House Rules. Our research found that guests weren’t considering Wishlist information when deciding to book a space and that removing the Wishlist count did not impact the number of bookings.

However, we didn’t realize hosts were getting so much value from the Wishlist! Based on your feedback, our team is considering additional options for providing hosts with more information about their listings.

4 Comments
Airbnb
Official Account
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Karen781
Level 2

kookaburra west on banister head

Sandra126
Level 10

I loved the wishlist stats too, it was very encouraging to see how many people picked it. It also was useful in that I could guess how busy I was going to be in times ahead, and if I wasn't being ticked on wishlists I would want to improve until I was! Highly motivating.