Contact Airbnb

Contact Airbnb

As a host I find it very difficut to contact Airbnb direct. Can this be done?

Eric, Pembrokeshire, UK

13 Comments
Pia8
Level 4

Yes, I agree it seems to be impossible to get help from Airbnb!

William86
Level 1

You have any questions you will have to work hard to find some answers.  Unlike other sites that walk you thru any questions.

Carolyn41
Level 2

I would appreciate a main phone number to contact airbnb for urgent questions or issues that may arise. Is this possible?

Ana234
Level 1

I agree that is almost impossible to contact Airbnb when we need them. Ana

Pauline49
Level 2

Yes I agee as well.  There is absolutely no one to talk to when I cannot find the answer from the community pages!  The innmates are running the institution!

Lesley29
Level 2

I have read on another thread that it is possible to contact them through the Facebook page, but that is really not good enough. 

Jeff69
Level 10

Greetings ALL, I have been an Airbnb host for 5 years, and initially it was wonderful, and easy to contact support.  I agree, it is next to impossible now.  So I have a gift for all of you.  Here is a direct number (it has been in my contacts since I joined Airbnb) whereby you can call and get a real person 855.424.7262 (except for now that the olympics are going on in Rio - I was on hold for almost 15 minutes, whereby in the past I would be connected immediately to an associate.

Anne139
Level 4

Thank you sooo much for the number.

I have also been hosting for years.  IT USED TO BE EASY TO CONTACT AIR BNB>>>NOW FORGET IT>   Even the emails they send about giving a review of their service leaves NO OPTION to include these feedbacks.

It seems like they dont care anymore , now that they are set up..... It will be interesting to see who steps in and really cares about the hosts.

Best of Luck,

Anne Kelly, Crestone, Colorado

Ingrid40
Level 1

Hi all!

I am new to Airbnb and have now for hours tried to get a Help Centre telephone no on which to contact them - impossible task! Then I started to look for an email address but this too seems impossible to find.  Does anyone know whether it is possible to contact them in South-Africa, if not, is there an email address I can use please?

Any help will be appreciated - thank you!

Pascal65
Level 1

Hi, I am a new host and I had some issues with reservations. I also find it impossible to get real help. The help pages make you go in circles and there is no real hel. They suggest in their automated responses that I should contact AirBnB but no contact is provided.

Strange way to do business.