Early check-in, late check-out

Early check-in, late check-out

It would be nice to include an option for charging an extra if a guest would like an early check-in or late check-out.
9 Comments
Todd-and-Reese0
Level 10

Yes! Everyone wants to check in early or check out late and I don't have enough time to clean. Or, I have to make arrangements with other guests to accomodate early check-ins. Perhaps, if there is a fee, maybe they will check in and out on time, or pay the fee. I can pass that on to other guests they inconvenience.

Lyn4
Level 2

I totally agree with this. Guest use cheeper travel and arrive at middnight at the airport then still have to make their way to your listing. If they are delayed, you could be left waiting around for 2 to 3 hrs and getting to bed in the early hours. And they seem to think we are like a "Cheep Hotel" open all hours. Its time for them to appreciate the bigger picture. A charge say check in after 10pm or before your check in time specified should incure an additional charge.

Sue123
Level 1

I too, agree with the above! This would help enormously. 

Ger4
Level 2

Sometimes guests ask if they need pay for an extra day because of an early check-in. I feel that's moving into hotel territority, so I tell guests they are welcome at the propefrty but may have to wait for the room to vacate/be cleaned, as their booking is ofiocially from noon. Everybody seems happy with that.   

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Gillian36
Level 2

this is an absolute must!

Débora5
Level 1

Concordo plenamente em o site disponibilizar um taxa extra para esses casos principalmente de late check out.

Karen745
Level 1

Yes I would like the option of charging extra for late checkout. I often have guests wanting to stay an extra few hours past 11am. A charge per hour would be ideal. 

Absolutely Agree.  Often the request for this is on the of or before arrival.  Should be clear an extra charge and request when booking.