Easier access to and administration of messages

Jana23
Level 3
Prague, Czech Republic

Easier access to and administration of messages

Hi everyone,

I'd like to ask Airbnb to consider the following improvements:

1) Please return to the Dashboard the direct links to the message threads for each upcoming guest. The way it used to be until few days ago was perfect (links for both itinerary and messages).

2) Please add these message thread links also to the page where you write a review for the guest (ideally below their profile photo on the left). Sometimes I need to remember certain details about the guest that were discussed in the messages (for example what was the partner's name, or whether they were married so that I don't call someone a husband when it was a boyfriend, etc...)

3) It would be great to be able to search in "Inbox" by name. Sometimes I need to message a guest who already left and it's really hard to find them once they dissapear from the Dashboard.

4) Please add a function to "mark all messages as read". I often read and reply from the phone app, or I read messages in email, but they stay marked as "new" until you open them on Desktop. Now I have a 100+ new messages notification although I have read them all. It's annoying and it distracts from the truly new messages.

0 Replies 0