Easy Repeat Guest

Olga28
Level 6
Kissimmee, FL

Easy Repeat Guest

When a guest wants to rebook with me it is very difficult for them to find me. Amazon has a "buy this item again" button. Why not a "book this host again" button?

Response from Airbnb

We are planning to begin the design process on a feature to address this problem in the next couple of weeks. We found that this is particularly important for business travelers looking to repeatedly visit the same city. Thank you for the suggestion!

21 Replies 21
Beth55
Level 2
Anacortes, WA

Great idea!

Shawna-And-Paul0
Level 2
Anchorage, AK

Genius!! Love it!

Nancy67
Level 10
Charleston, SC

This would be brilliant! I have 2 spaces and I have had guests complain because they couldnt find the other space when they actually re-found the one they stayed in originally, and it was already booked for thier dates-- because 1 is listed as "Whole House" and the other "Room'

Char3
Level 1
Santa Rosa, CA

Collect TOT tax so we don't have to be embarrassed having to ask for more money when guests arrive.

Nancy116
Level 1
Gaylord, MI

Love this idea!  I'm renting a beach cottage this summer for the first time, and would like to have primarily weekly renters next year so I don't have to spend so much time cleaning the entire cottage after 1 or 2 night guests. But I had two delightful young families for 1 or 2 night stays, both left the cottage sparkling and rebooked for the same again, and I want to see them again next year. I loved watching the kids enjoying the beach, and want to see them grow (a little granny lust here).  It would be good if I could identify them and sent a message before I accept other summer bookings offering short time rentals that they can afford.  A rebooking button is a great idea and good start.

Wyatt
Host Voice Admin
Host Voice Admin
SF, CA

Lyndsey2
Level 10
Stonington, CT

Yes! Great idea! Makes things easier for guests and hosts
Lyndsey2
Level 10
Stonington, CT

Yes! Great idea! Makes things easier for guests and hosts

Unless you give them a long string of: http://airbnb.com/rooms/123456

Which is kinda rediculous. 

So Yeah ... I'm with you. 

Albeit .... if Guests go to their own reviews ... they should see ours (hosts) and find your link easier that way ...

Wyatt
Host Voice Admin
Host Voice Admin
SF, CA

The status of this Idea has been changed to Under Consideration. The Ideas in Host Voice with the most Thumbs Up are reviewed closely by the Airbnb product team. The status of this Idea will be updated according to this discussion. We appreciate your patience as we try to thoughtfully listen and respond to this Idea.

Sharon67
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Thumbs up to this!

Mary269
Level 2
Madison, WI

Totally thumbs up to repeat business being able to find us again.

Gary-And-Rose0
Level 7
Chemainus, Canada

Great idea, would make a repeat booking a lot easier

Dee33
Level 10
Reston, VA

Yes please!