Email Templates

Dan-and-Sheri0
Level 2
Hot Springs Village, AR

Email Templates

Would like to make the task of replying to our guests a little easier and more efficient.  Right now when AirBnB sends me a booking I of course need to respond to the guest as quickly as possible.  I pretty much send out the same pre-structured email to all our guests unless they have requested something specific or asked a direct question about our property.  

What I would like to have access to within my AirBnB online account is a very small library of "email templates" (I call them boilerplates) that I can select and use for my responses to my booked guests.  VRBO/Home Away excels at this functionality and makes it easy for me to respond to my guests when booked via their service.  Trust me, however, this is pretty much the ONLY area where VRBO/Home Away does something better than AirBnB!  VRBO/Home Away could learn a lot from the AirBnB folks!

So my suggestion is to cut some code that would allow us to draw upon some "customized email templates" so that the job of replying to our booked guests can be made more effiicient and easier to manage.

Best to you all and thanx for any consideration.

Dan

2 Replies 2
DragonflyHill-Collective0
Level 10
Desert Hot Springs, CA

Doesn't that already exist? You can make and save your own basic messages and then choose them when a guest asks a specific question. We have several "saved  messages" which you can keep in your inbox and use and adjust to different guests and their needs. You do have to write them yourself. I couldn't imagine using a generic check in or from the airport, or local restaurants, or where are the markets? or check out message. 

Sandra924
Level 3
Maryland, United States

I'll look for this feature @DragonflyHill-Collective0 -- that would be nice and I have seen it availabe on other platforms.

As an alternative, since Airbnb allows for replies by email, this can be done from the email provider/client directly.