Expenditures input fields in the calendar

Alkis0
Level 2
Thessaloniki, Greece

Expenditures input fields in the calendar

Hello to everyone, i believe a feature like this could give us better control of the property managment, if we could have something like a balance sheet which could show us financial statistics with the expenditures deducted without using an external app.

For instance to be able to input in every reservation seagment in the calendar what we have spent for the specific reservation (Cleaning, or other services, cleaning liquids, towels and linens replacment, breakfast, etc) . A quarterly field to input the amounts of utilitiy bills.

All these expences could been shown deducted in a ledger as we already receiving the financial report every year.

When i go to a supermarket for supplies before a guest arrives, i cant always remember to keep the receipt and write down the expences after the arrival.

But if i could just enter the amount in my phone the specific day it whould be much easier.

And of course it can go further more like calculating vacancies, taxes and incorporating features as a full property managment software.

As we can see it partially happens with the Airbnb comμission as it automaticaly deducted it from the total amount a guest pays, so the infrastructure already exists  

By being organised and keeping track of our financial activity i think we can be better hosts and provide better services to our guests. 

0 Replies 0