Flexible check-in times by calendar day

Flexible check-in times by calendar day

My place is close to Heathrow Airport and I often get requests to use my rooms during the day. I am open to this as my guests often arrive late into the evening (9-12pm) and/or leave very early (4-6am), but the problem is that in having fixed check-in parameters for the whole calendar, accepting a booking on this basis overlaps on 2 nights. It's not cost effective for guests to be charged for 2 nights when they are looking to stay for only 12 hrs or so, but I risk losing a 2nd booking by having to block out 2 nights

For example.

My check-in is from 3pm to 10pm and check-out is by 10am. 

I recently had a request to use the rooms between 9am-7pm. I had to tell the guest that I could only guarantee either their check-in or check-out times, but not both.

It would be very useful if the check-in/out times could be changed for individual dates so that I could have accepted this (or similar) booking and ammended the check in time from 3pm to 9pm on the following evening - it would have given me the opportunity to prepare the rooms for new guests and accept a booking with a late arrival time.

I have managed to make this work in the past by talking with both parties at the time of booking, but if a guest uses Instant Book, they have a right to expect my advertised check-in/out times.

Adding this feature would be a great help to all hosts serving guests who're transferring through airports.