Guidebook - ability to copy to other listings

Guidebook - ability to copy to other listings

We love the guidebook feature and have extensively updated it with numerous recommendations. The only problem that we have is that we offer over 20 properties. It would be great if we could copy a guidebook from 1 property to another and then edit it for specific recommendations. That would save hours of work. Thank you for considering this (or please let me know if this already exsists).

16 Comments
Adam-N-Kam0
Level 3

It would be SO NICE to share the same guidebook with multiple listings! If not share, a copy guidebook or import/export feature would be my second request.

Sarah1167
Level 1

I agree. I have two listings in one property and would love to be able to share the guidebook rather than having to create a second guidebook, which is pretty time consuming.

Fab-and-Jen0
Level 2

Mistakenly posted several times, AIRBNB, please allow me to delete past comments!

Fab-and-Jen0
Level 2
Would be a great addition to share with other listings or simply have an import/export option.
Fab-and-Jen0
Level 2
Would be a great addition to share with other listings or simply have an import/export option. Yes disappointed by the partial answer by Eloise!

I agree this would be a great option. We have three units in our building and currently we just refer guests to the printed books we have in the units (made when we first started). It would be nice to have something a ittle more tech savy that could simply be shared among all of our units.