House Rules should be part of the editable "Add Language"

House Rules should be part of the editable "Add Language"

In the past, the listing description and house rules could be translated by the host and set up using "Add Language". Now only those sections under Description in the edit menu can be added or edited there. House Rules - for most of us the most important section of all - cannot be touched. I cannot edit my French translation in order to update it. I cannot even delete the old French translation, which would at least make the section default to the updated English wording. I am stuck, to anyone looking at my listing in French (and I am in bilingual Canada), with the old house rules forever. 

Please make it possible to translate and add/edit our House Rules in the languages of our choice via Add Language. 

2 Comments
Jonathan47
Level 6

There is the same problem with the presentation of the host section. No language option there either, which means I have to cram three different languages there. I would even like to add a fourth and fifth language but am reluctant to do so because it would look a complete mess.

Carl-Erik0
Level 7

This is a sorely missing feature (along with the stuff Jonathan mentioning). My listing is mainly for a Scandinavian crowd, so all the info has been written in Norwegian, relying on auto-translation for anyone else. 

But today I found out that this translation service does not apply to the house rules section, meaning none of the foreigners have been able to understand them until today. So after inquiring with customer support, I was introduced to the whole "Add a second language" feature, which seemed fine, until I got to the house rules ... for which there was no option of adding a language! I can't believe it's missing for the single most important item on the listing (from the perspective of the owner).

This shold be prioritized, so I have added links in the other related discussions in the community pointing to this issue request to gather awareness.