Introduce a new status for listing: Unsearchable. To safeguard hosts privacy and boost Airbnb sales

Nico38
Level 2
Anguilla

Introduce a new status for listing: Unsearchable. To safeguard hosts privacy and boost Airbnb sales

As many of the hosts know, the most troublesome 'enemies' are neighbours, landlord, and house management.

Even if you and your guests do not disturb neighbours at all and host guests occasionally just to meet new friends, the 'enemies' and their lawyers might still bring you to the court with the so-called evidence of listing detail found in the search result, without needing to actually proof how often or how peaceful you do the hosting.

So I am thinking to bypass this hostile checking by just simply introducing a new status 'Unsearchable': The listing can be reached but does not appear in search result.

By doing so, my other friends or other hosts can simply share my listing URL to other friends or potential guests inside or even out of Airbnb, without the guests really needing to locate my listing solely from the search result inside Airbnb.

For hosts, the measure can better protect hosts' privacy from the hostile enemies;

For Airbnb, it can boost the sales inside Airbnb by other new ways of sharing listing.

1 Reply 1
Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Nico38

and don't forget landlords...