Let the host choose what rights/access does a co-host have

Gagan3
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Let the host choose what rights/access does a co-host have

Hello, kindly consider allowing hosts to add co-hosts and let the hosts decide the rights that co-hosts must have. For instance, we have recently hired a full time person to handle our properties/guests and we would like to add him as a co-host as long as he only as 'view' rights like see the calendar, number of guests etc but not the reservation amount. We cannot add him as a co-host at the moment as, if wanted to, he can cancel reservations and have the possibility of conducting other such acts which can be of serious detriment to the hosts as well as the guests. 

2 Replies 2
Rebecca181
Level 10
Florence, OR

A possible solution would be that the primary host has 'Administrative function' over the listing; the co-host then is able to do only what the host / administrator 'checks off' (allows).

Jennifer836
Level 2
Worthington, OH

I totally agree. I have not signed up my property manager as a co-host because it gives them access that I do not want them to have. Hosts need to be able to pick from a menu as to what they will allow their co-hosts to have access to in the Airbnb portal.