Longer cancellation policies

Longer cancellation policies

I would like to see more asurances for the host. For example I have a booking for 90 nights for summer next year which is the busiest time time in my area so I cant afford to have my apartment off the market for the whole year for that period of time and then they cancel 2 weeks prior to arrival and I find myself with ZERO money and a bunch of missed potential guests.

SOLUTION: - A custome field for hosts to set their own cancellation policy for certain reservations.

Also, this relates slightly to my other suggestion which is to have a possibility of setting different pricing for high season and low season dates, because I am having to explain to guests that the reason they are getting such cheap rates is due to the low season price I have currently set for that property.

SOLUTION: - Pricing to be set selecting dates with yearly calander.

Thanks a lot  

5 Comments
Stephan2
Level 10
This is already possible. Use strict policy.
Abdel2
Level 1

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for your comment. 

And yes you are right! I miss read the conditions of strict policy. ( Mental breakdown!).

As for the high and low season pricing options... Do you know anything about that?

Thanks a lot

Abdel

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Stephen79
Level 1

We should be able to upload our own terms & conditions and our own canellation policy as being able to cancel 1 or 2 weeks before arrival is far too lenient and for this reason I never have my peak period available on airbnb but i do on other sites that allow me te set my own policies.

Need to change it

Belinda55
Level 10