Major flaw in how the app displays house rules

Major flaw in how the app displays house rules

Recently I had to cancel a guest's booking as it was clear that she hadn't read my House Rules and the place was a bad fit for her needs.  She told me that she'd booked via the app and that my additional House Rules (and they are legion...) weren't shown to her.  I checked, and she's right; they aren't.

This is crazy.   Please fix it, ASAP.

3 Comments
Helga0
Level 10

It’s crazy. I came accross a few lstings without rules checking out places. A friend needed an apartment for someone yesterday and I wondered about it. Checking mine, I see the check box rules no parties, no kids etc. At the bottom, I see the Extra things to notice, where I wrote about bird and stairs. In between are two lines very easy to overlook, first line of my rules and Show more.  Maybe if you have more Extra things and more checkboxes, the last two lines disappear too. 

Kelly149
Level 10

yes, it is true and a known problem --- guest may click "accept rules" button and move on with the booking, WITHOUT ever opening the text and reading the rules. This is a simple coding fix -- how many times have we all encountered it on many websites?!? Do not guests to continue on until the entire rules box has been opened and at least scanned to the bottom!

@Louise0, I love your rules!!

Lyndsey2
Level 10
This is crazy! Not giving a guest easy access to the most important information is a good way to have upset customers and hosts.