New website layout

New website layout

@ lizzie admin

Hi Folks

Have you encountered the new website layout yet?

I must confess, I think it’s a big improvement.

But the developers seem to have dropped the "weekend booking prices" from the script, is this an oversite or a change in business model?

Regards

Cormac

The Explorer's Club Krakow III

The Explorer's Club Krakow VIII

4 Comments
Cormac0
Level 10

Update:

Its hidden under the "edit button" of the "Extra Charges" section and not displayed for some reason best known to Airbnb developers. Which in my opinion is completely bizarre.

Jennifer492
Level 3

@ lizzie admin

Please Help! The new layout is so hard to work with! Please put all those price related management functions back to the side of the calendar!

For example, Calendar vs Availability setting:

I can not look at my calendar and design my availability on the new layout! In the previous layout, it is so easy to look at the calendar on the left site and set up special availability on the right side.

Jennifer

yes it is a whole mess - really unexpected from airbnb that made it less user friendly 

before we used to get calander and all the other settings neatly next to each other - now you have to do lot of clicks to access all

Mariann4
Level 10

I think I just came across the new layout when visiting Rob's listing @Cormac0. But I don't see it on my own add. I have to agree. The little I have seen, I like.

Mariann 🙂